2022-23 Tryout Information
For further enquiries, contact: SSAC Registrar.REGISTER EARLY & SAVE
|Registration||May 1 – June 30||July 1 – onwards|
|U13 AA Tryout Fee||$200||$300|
|U15 AA | U15 AAA | U16 AA | U17 AAA | U18 AA Tryout Fee||$250||$350|
2022-2023 Registration Fees *
|Category||Registration Fee||Installment 1 –
|Installment 2 –
Due Oct 31 25%
|Installment 3 –
Due Nov 3025%
*The 2022-2023 fees are subject to change.
For the 2022-2023 season families will have the option of 1 or 3 payments for the fees.
The first payment is due at the time of team registration.
If payment in full is chosen, the balance is due at team registration.
If installments is chosen, the first installment (50%) is due at team registration the following 2 installments will be due on October 31 (25%) and November 30 (25%).
During your online registration you can select payment by credit card or e-transfer.
If you choose to pay by credit card, installments will automatically charge to your card on the dates listed.
If you choose to pay by e-transfer, please pay by chosen installment method with e-transfer for the outlined dates.
Accepted methods of payments are VISA, MasterCard, or E-Transfer.
The team is responsible for all team expenses including additional practice ice required over and above the allocation assigned to the team by the Club (approx. 2 practices per week). The Club has set a “cash call” ceiling of $300 per month to a maximum of $1500 per season. There is an expectation that teams will provide fund-raising opportunities to offset team fees or supplement a larger team budget.
Player Fee Summary
The Club plans to operate on a balanced budget each year and the Executive projects a budget of anticipated expenses and known revenues such as sponsors. Player registration fees are calculated to cover such expenses as
- Game ice
- Referee fees for league play and playoffs
- Time Keepers
- Trainers and supplies
- Practice ice (approximately 2 practices per week or 3 for AAA)
- Game jerseys and socks
- Practice jerseys
- One tournament entry fee for each team (Rogers OEG Cup for U13; JFM Pre-Season Series in September U15, U16, U17, U18)
- Team photos
- Banquet and awards
- Travel – bus, hotel, meal allowance for league games out-of-town
- Coaches honoriums
- Coaching supplies
- Coach apparel
- Coaching Clinics and certification
- Team Snap
- Online video editing available
- Club administration and facility maintenance
- Hockey Edmonton, Hockey Alberta, and Hockey Canada fees
- League fees
- Player and coach insurance coverage
- Player, goalie, and coach skill development programs
- Player powerskating programs