Alumni Player Assistance Fund
Download the Alumni Player Assistance Fund application form.
The South Side Athletic Club Alumni Player Assistance Fund shall be awarded annually in an amount up to $1,000.00 at the discretion of the selection committee of the South Side Athletic Club Alumni. This amount may be awarded to more than one individual. The selection committee will base its decision on need and a character reference as supplied by the applicant. Decisions of the Board of Directors of the South Side Athletic Club Alumni will be final and binding.
The Player Assistance Fund shall be awarded based upon the following criteria:
- The fund is available to Senior High School male and female athletes.
- The applicant must be registered in an organized sport in the community in the South Side
(south of the North Saskatchewan River).
- The sport (i.e. hockey, figure skating, basketball, volleyball, football, etc.) is under the direction of an executive,
has a registration and/or a monthly fee and a seasons schedule.
- The recipients will be selected on the basis of financial need and a comittment to the sport as recommended by significant references.
- Each recipient will receive an amount up to $1,000.00 to pay for the cost of registration and/or monthly fees as required by the sport.
- Deadline for application is December 1.
All candidates must fill out the provided application form and forward to:
South Side Athletic Club Alumni
4250 – 91A Street